Tempered Glass screen protector is a must-have for anyone prone to constantly dropping their phone.
Once fitted it protects your Phone screen from scuffs, scratches, cracks and water.
- 9H Hardness
- Super Hard, even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the tempered glass film.
- Oleophobic Coating
- Prevents from fingerprints and other contaminants. Makes it easier to clean.
- Shatter Proof
- If broken, the small pieces are held within the film. They are not sharp, making it much safer to use than other glass products.
- Perfect Adhesion
- Made with chemically treated, transparent tempered glass with silicon adhesive to keep it in place.
- Responsive Touch
- When fitted the phones touch screen sensitivity will remain unaffected.
- Complete Transparency
- Does not effect the screen in any way after application, giving full touch sensitivity and visibility.
- 1 X Tempered Glass Film
- 1 X Cleaning Prep Pad
How do I return an item?
At MobileBitz New Zealand we want you to love every order from us, so we've made returns as easy as possible for you.
Follow these simple steps so that you can return your item(s):
- Fill our Returns Form to tell us about the product you want to return
- Our customer service team will contact you with return courier ticket.
- We will process your return as quickly as possible
- Once processed, we'll send you an email confirmation.
* Please note:
- The customer is liable to pay for postage when returning incorrectly ordered goods.
- The goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged.
- You will be credited with a full refund within 30 days of notifying MobileBitz New Zealand of the cancellation.
- Note that if these conditions are not met we may not accept returned goods.
- We recommend using a shipping method that provides proof of shipment and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
- Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We cannot be held responsible for any units that have been damaged in transit.
- All items returned must be clearly labeled as ‘Returned Item’.
- IATA regulations have strict controls and restrictions on the transport of products containing lithium batteries. It is as a consequence of such legislation that we are unable to accept as part of our Returns Promise, any items purchased that contain lithium batteries. Therefore, items that include or contain lithium batteries cannot be returned as faulty/unwanted, this does not affect your statutory consumer rights.
Please see our Terms & Conditions for our full Returns Policy.